Jewel Flower Cake Toppers
Easy glitter decorations
YOU WILL NEED
Products & Equipment
- Cutter (flower – any design/size that suites your required style)
- Sparkle range Glitter – Colours of your choice
- Edible Glue by Rainbow Dust Colours
- Paintbrush – preferably Sable
- Rolling Pin
- Non Stick Board
- Roll out the flowerpaste thinly on non stick board and cut out your desired shapes eg (flower, stars, hearts etc)
- Leave to dry overnight to dry.
- Brush shapes with edible glue.
- Sprinkle with glitter, and leave to dry.
- Place on top of the cupcake.
For great results
- To achieve a nice clean edge to your flowers and shapes, when cutting them out, make sure once you have rolled your flowerpaste thinly, lift up and put a fine coating of cornflour on your board and place your flowerpaste on top.
- Cut your shape out of the flowerpaste with a scrubbing motion, (press down on the flowerpaste and move the cutter gently side to side). The cornflour will allow the flowerpaste to move freely, ensuring a clean and neat edge to your shapes.
- To acquire a nice even layer of glitter, apply a small amount of glue with a paint brush in a thin layer, do not overload. The glitter will then adhere evenly.